Processing System «Unipay»
The server part consists of a number of servers and database. Each of the servers performs its own special function:
- MainServer provides support of payment terminals, work with the database and execution of transactions. The main server has the additionall working copy, which is automatically activated in case of problems with the primary copy.
- Modems Server (Server for work with modems) designed to work with GSM modems.
- SMS Messanger (Automatic sender of SMS) performs the function of sending SMS-messages to the users of terminals and technical staff.
- Reports automatic generation system takes into account and shows the financial information about customers on the Internet.
- The database server and the standby database server provide the proper functionality and reliability of the information storage during the system operation.
All the external communication channels (terminal - server, server - payment system) use encrypting.
For monitoring and tracking there have been developed software tools that automatically control the system and report in the case of emergency.
Two channels from two different ISPs provide the access to the Internet. Electric power supply of the system is provided by two independent channels, but there is a standby portable power station.